Join UCCD for our annual WorldQuest trivia competition! Each year the competition grows fiercer as foreign policy buffs, nonprofit enthusiasts, global corporations, community & social groups, college students, and the universally curious mix, mingle, laugh, and compete for WorldQuest domination. Not to mention the chance to win fantastic prizes!|
WHY COMPETE IN WORLDQUEST:
- Friendly competition in global trivia;
- Meeting some of Utah's brightest people;
- Enjoy dinner & drinks;
- And support a great nonprofit!
DATE: Friday, April 14, 2017
TIME: 5:30 pm - Doors open & dinner served
6:00 pm - Program and WorldQuest competition starts
LOCATION: Behnken Field House; Health and Wellness Center at Westminister College
COST: Individuals $50 per person / $400 per team (eight players per team)
Students: $25 per person / $200 per team (eight players per team)*
Now let's get into the weeds!
Forming a team is simple:
1. Get your family, friends, co-workers, and social groups together to build a team OR sign up as an individual! (Up to 8 people can form a team; partial teams or individuals will be matched up with other participants to create a team.)
2. Complete your registration here on our Brown Paper Tickets registration page.
3. Start thinking about a clever team name and search for your globally themed costume, which is encouraged. (Prizes awarded to teams in these categories.)
Of course, if you have questions, contact Felecia Maxfield-Barrett: email@example.com | 801-832-3273
Last but not least, the funds raised by registering for WorldQuest benefits the Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy (UCCD), an independent, nonpartisan, nonprofit organization whose mission is to promote respect and understanding between the people of Utah and other nations. You can feel good while having so much fun!
*If you are interested in sponsoring a table for a team, please email Felecia Maxfield-Barrett or call 801.832.3273.
Utah Council for Citizen Diplomacy located at Westminster College (View)
1840 S 1300 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
|Minimum Age: 12|
|Kid Friendly: No|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|